What you need to know to be a Rochester Football and Cheer athlete
Game Day Guidelines
- All Cheer Squads are to arrive 30 minutes prior to the game start time for warm-up.
- All participants must remain on the sidelines for the entire game. No sitting in stands during your assigned game.
- We are guest at all of the fields we play at, please treat them with respect and clean up any litter.
- Only cheerleaders and cheer staff are allowed on sidelines during games
Football Game Schedules
- Regular season football games runs from late August and continue into early November. Football playoffs and Super Cheer take place in November.
- Games will be on either Saturday or Sunday. Some travel to nearby cities will be required.
- Rochester Football has both a Maroon and Gold Team for every level except Varsity. Since there are 4 total cheer squads we rotate which team we are cheering for each weekend.
- Practice uniforms are required. A group order will be placed and paid for in the cheer package at equipment distribution.
- No jewelry of any kind is allowed at practice, games or competition. It is strongly discouraged to get ears pierced from June-November, as earrings will need to be removed multiple times per week.
- White cheer shoes are required at all practices and games. New team cheer shoes will be ordered for competition and paid for in the cheer package at equipment distribution.
- Nails must be kept fingertip length for the safety of all teammates. Additionally, nail polish or artificial nails are not allowed at practices, games or competition.
- Many water breaks are given. Please be sure to bring a large water bottle to all practices, games and competition.